"In helping us achieve our complex goals, you have always provided expert, consistent and
unflappable support and guidance - frequently under challenging circumstances."
We can organise every aspect of your meeting, workshop, seminar or conference. Our event management services include:
- Venue selection and liaison
- Budget and financial management
- Develop time-lines and critical path
- Scheduling meetings
- Program design
- Graphic design
- Print management
- Web design and management
- Data base management
- Audio Visual selection and liaison
- Coordinate sponsorship
- Coordinate trade exhibitors
- Marketing and promotion
- Media liaison
- Speaker selection and liaison
- Coordinate speaker profiles
- Coordinate abstract management
- Coordinate presentation materials
- Develop registration process
- Develop social program
- Coordinate theme and image design
- Coordinate catering
- Coordinate accommodation and travel
- Source conference accessories and collateral
- Coordinate specialist suppliers
- On-Site Management
- Post conference wrap-up and report
What does it cost you to run a conference in-house?
Consider the following:
- A typical 2 day conference ideally requires 4-6 months to organise effectively. (9-12 months is preferable for large conferences)
- This usually requires at least one senior manager and two other staff to be involved at various stages.
- Can typically require between 600 and 1000 hours of work. (PCO Association Survey 2008)
- The time and cost increases with the size and complexity of the event.
- We have identified over 100 items that need to be coordinated for the average conference.
- What does it really cost your organisation in staff and management time to organise a conference in-house? Add on the additional cost of lost productivity and the subsequent effect on the business whilst those involved are NOT doing their "real" jobs. It is an interesting exercise worth completing for your own organisation.